Monday 16 April 2007

Ok well, I'm officially mad!

But you knew that any way didn't you!
I have been tempted by some evil women in to buying some lace weight yarn Lane Borgosesia, in the wine heather shade and they've dared me to try and knit the Forest Canopy Shawl so I thought, ok well why not!
Just what have I let my self in for? Never attempted any thing like this before, but you've got to admit, it looks fabulous, and I can't wait to get started on it (once I finish these socks...)
My new sock yarn has arrived too, better lay off buying it for a while, tho I don't think any one noticed the 5 extra balls that drifted in here this morning....they are safely stashed away in my bag. Must take a photo of my stash to show you just how bad I have gotten, but will save that until tomorrow, when no one is looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment