Thursday 4 December 2008

UK Swap round three questionaire!

Its that time again! I missed out on round two thanks to bt, but I'm in on this one yippee!
I'm taking part in the kit swap as I don't want to burden myself with yet more time limit knitting, doing enough of that at the moment as it is!
So without further ado!

Kit Swap Questions


What kind of kit are you interested in receiving?

Well I'd be happy with any thing! But, main things I'm interested in is lace knitting and sock knitting, so any thing based around those two things I'd be over the moon with

Are you interested in any particular techniques?

Not as such, I want to get in to colour work, but I don't understand how it supposed to happen, with carrying yarns, twisting them together etc, I'd like to get in to it, but not sure how!

Do you knit, crochet, or both?

I mainly knit, but I'm just getting in to crochet at the moment, but its only very basic things

What is your favourite colour?

My most favourite colour is green, closely followed by purple.

What is your least favourite colour?

I'm not a huge fan of pink, tho its tolerated when mixed with other colours, and yellow isn't high up on my list either..

What’s your style? (elegant, traditional, glamourous, girly, natural, sporty, outgoing, etc.)

I dress like a goth, but wear loud and bright socks and gloves etc, is that a style?

Do you have a favourite type of fiber or brand of yarn?

Not fussed as long as its nice!

Do you have a least favourite type of yarn?

See above!

Do you do any other crafts?

I'm a learner spinner and dyer but thats it. Unless you can call my sims 2 addiction a craft..

Are there any knitting accessories you are interested in receiving?

This is going to sound daft, but I'm interested in mini things at the moment, I've got a tobacco sized tin with some kit in that I can throw in my bag when I go out, always stocked, at the moment I've got a tape measure, mini scissors, a skein of emergancy yarn (which is uber cute and I doubt I'd use unless it is a dire emergancy!), a cable needle, and some stitch markers. I'm after a mini crochet hook for catching dropped stitches when on the move and a mini needle gauge, and any thing else you might think I'd need away from home!
Apart from that, I'm easy, surprise me!

What do you like to eat?

Food? lol! Erm I eat alsorts and will try any thing once! Naturally I'm a chocolate lover hehe

Any allergies/preferences (fiber-wise or treat-wise)?

Well I doubt some one is going to send me fresh tomoatoes so that covers the allergies part, and treat wise, I don't like white chocolate, but apart from that, I'm good!

Anything we missed that you’d like your partner to know?

I'm easy going, and will be happy to receive any thing, honestly, I'm just chuffed some one took the time and effort for me.

Ok and thats it! Don't think I've missed any thing and if my swap partner is reading, feel free to bug me about any thing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment