Monday 30 July 2007

Sockapalooza socks...DONE!

Woohoo!!

Yes I had a sneaky try on...

Picture a bit glum but you get the idea!


Finally finished! So glad to have done it in time for the deadline, they look good, seen as they are only my third completed pair ever... I did make a boo-boo on the heel which I noticed before I started the second sock, but as I knew what I'd done, I decided to make the same mistake again as the socks feel fine on the feet and I'm sure my swap friend will like them. (fingers crossed!)

Right got a few days respite before I receive the yarn to do my step dads socks, can go and find one of my neglected projects!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what fun socks. The striping looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've turned out great! I'm sure your swap pal will be chuffed to bits with these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!!! Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete