Monday 10 December 2007

Been Offline

Blimmin Bt messed up leaving me without access for best part of 3 weeks. Not fun.
I did manage to get a bit of knitting done, but I found it difficult without the inspiration or motivation on the net! When I see other people completing projects and all, it gives me a gee up to do my stuff, but without the internet in front of me, my knitting was sporadic to say the least.
I did, however, manage to finish two pairs of socks, cast on 2 more pairs and start a mitred square blanket to use up my left over sock wool, yes this does mean it will take years for it to be a useable blanket but I'm hoping it will serve more as a memory blanket of projects I have done, rather than some thing I need to finish right now this second!

No photos of finished items just yet, but will edit later to add them on! (already edited to add link to the blanket, should have done that before...)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bex,
    Glad to have you back. The blanket from left over sock yarn sounds a fabulous idea. I might copy you on that one! Are you knitting squares and then joining them up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cinders, I got the inspiration from Ravelry (naturally!) Its this pattern http://www.shellykang.com/2006/07/lets-do-gauge-swatch.html

    Going well so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it! i've had no dialtone since Friday despite BT texting me this morning to say the fault had been fixed. ha!

    at least i've gotten online now. been dying to have internet at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. I'm off to have a look

    ReplyDelete