Sunday 30 December 2007

And then Christmas happened!

Jeez I'm not doing very well on the blogging front at the moment!
Promise pics and never post them, promise to post more then don't, forgive me?
Been doing a few bits, started a few more socks (natch!) and made a couple of things called Tribbles out of the copious amounts of cotton I seem to have! They are really good as it happens, just the right texture for exfoliating (ooo using posh words!) and I've been pleased with my self that I found the pattern on Ravelry. And made a dishcloth, tho I'm hoping it won't be destined to wash dishes, they are too nice to be scrubbing food off of things!

Speaking of Ravelry, check out my swish work in progress selection on the right hand side! That is every thing I've got on the go at the moment, pretty cool eh? Any updates I do on Ravelry will show up there, I think it looks pretty cool any way and I like the fact that it shows on my blog exactly whats going on!

So any way, instead of posting a load of photos, I've put together a quick slide show, first ones are of the stuff I've completed recently and the next ones are just larger pics of the ones I've got on the right :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment