Sunday 21 October 2007

Ah, theres my mojo!

I did wonder where it had gone!
Not picked up this project for months as it was hacking me off, every time I picked it up, I made horrible mistakes and had to frog back to my lifeline every time :-(
But inspiration struck and I dug it out of my cupboard with only 1 repeat on the needles and all of a sudden I'm up to 6 and still going strong! Supposed to do 10 in all, but I'll see what the yarn situation is before I decide to do more.
Yes there is a couple of mistakes and half the leaves on the left on one row, are out by 1 stitch, but hey thats what makes it unique! No one elses will look like that... and it looks good overall!

I'm looking forward to getting it off the needles and hopefully will be able to carry on with other things once again!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The yarn is fabulous, and you should be proud of your knitting. :)

    My poor lace shawl is probably feeling rather abandoned right now. I can't seem to muster the enthusiam to get going on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, that was the Opal, wasn't it? Keep going, it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi be, I think your shawl is lovely. keep going. great colours.

    ReplyDelete